AMICABLE DIVORCE SERVICES
Pasadena divorce lawyer & mediator
leslie howell, esq.
There are a few decisions to make in order to settle your case. First, it’s critical to choose a method to use, such as mediation, co-mediation or collaborative law. The couple’s next step is to make sure the mediator and/or lawyer are a good fit. Leslie is an experienced and compassionate lawyer and mediator. She acts as a non-judgmental, neutral mediator to help couples resolve their divorce.
Leslie earned her B.A. in 1998 and J.D. in 2001, both at the University of Southern California. She was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2001 and has been practicing family law ever since in areas of: Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Spousal Support, and Community Property division.
Leslie actually began practicing during law school as a certified law student in Pasadena under Gary Kearney’s supervision. After graduating law school, she began practicing family law in Century City litigating high profile cases. Eventually, she started her own firm in Pasadena. In 2010, Leslie decided to change her focus from litigation battles to amicable, affordable divorces. Now, ten years later, Leslie’s firm, Amicable Divorce Services, APLC, primarily handles uncontested divorces with limited litigation.
The following are some of the trainings that Leslie attended since changing over to a peacemaking lawyer:
- 2019 4-Day Transformative Mediation training with Dan Simon
- 2018 2-Day CP Cal Collaborative Divorce conference with various pull-out seminars
- 2015 3-Day Advanced Mediation Course with Judge Thomas Trent Lewis and Forrest “Woody” Mosten
- 2014 3-Day Advanced Mediation Training with Forrest “Woody” Mosten
- 2014 4 Days of the Advanced Certified Family Law Specialist course with Judge Thomas Trent Lewis
- 2011 3-Day Collaborative Training with Forrest “Woody” Mosten
- 2011 3-Day Collaborative Course with Pauline Tessler and Forrest “Woody” Mosten
- 2010 3-Day Advanced Collaborative Divorce and Mediation Course with Forrest “Woody” Mosten
- 2010 3-Day Collaborative Team Training with CDEI
- 2010 40-Hour Basic Mediation Training with Forrest “Woody” Mosten